Skip to content
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Center for Asian American Christianity, “Asian American Christians and the Transformation of U.S. Evangelicalism,” October 2021.
- Cru, Epic Movement, “The Untold History of Asian American Christianity,” May 2021.
- KPCC (NPR affiliate, Southern California), Take Two, “The Roots of Anti-Asian Violence are in California,” April 14, 2021.
- Christianity Today, “Quick to Listen” podcast, “What Unites Asian American Christians,” March 24, 2021.
- Asian American Christian Collaborative, “Cultural Identity and the Origins of Asian America,” March 2021.
- KPCC, Airtalk, “What will the Covid-19 pandemic’s impact be on the generations that emerge from it?” December 30, 2020.
Selected Public Scholarship
- Jane Hong, “The L.A. Uprising Sparked an Evangelical Racial Reckoning,” Washington Post, April 29, 2022.
- Jane Hong, “Remembering the Atlanta Spa Shootings: Hate Crimes and Perceptions of Anti-Asian Discrimination during the Covid-19 Pandemic,” Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) spotlight, March 16, 2022.
- Jane Hong, “What the Election of Asian American GOP Women Means for the Party” (“Made by History” column), Washington Post, March 8, 2021.